Thursday, July 26, 2007

Intentions #2

The last post you can see on my blog without going back to the older posts page is "Intentions" and at that point I'm about to start summer break. Well, now I'm about to end summer break. It's been a good one. I don't actually start teaching again until the 22nd, but I start Cross-Country practice on the 6th- so that's kind of what I consider going back to work since I'll be there everyday for a couple of hours. I'm excited to get that going.

Another interesting thing this year will be just working in my building where we're going to have about 7 or 8 new teachers because so many left last year for various reasons. I'm going to tell them all I'm their boss and they must do as I say- you know like, "Bring me some coffee!" "Why aren't these papers graded?" "Who forgot to make my copies?" "You there, go get my lunch." "This child isn't behaving, he/she will be in your class from now on." Ah yes, it will be a good year.
Here's a random image for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

kal said...

ahh the pleasures of seniority.