Sunday, July 08, 2007

Man in the Box


This is a great "car"!



I have a '05 Honda Element EX AWD. I've had it for almost two years now and I have to say it's the most versitile vehicle I've ever owned. I've slept in it on hunting trips, hauled firewood in it (almost half a cord), carried concrete in it, all the supplies for my back patio project from last summer, lawnmowers, tillers, bikes, camping equipement and campers- everything. It has no carpet so it just wipes down and hoses off. It gets around great in the snow, gets good gas mileage (about 25 on the highway), and it's comfortable. So that's the '05. Right now I'm in the process of trying to get a new '07. It has some nice upgrades from the '05 and I can basically flip cars at little or no extra expense- so why not? I drive about 250 miles per week to work and back so it makes sense to have something that's fun to drive and super functional. Nice stereo too. If and when I get the '07, I'll have to post about it and it's upgrades. Until then you've got to check this out. The one's with the crab are the funniest to me.






No comments: