Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey All

I haven't had much time to post because I've been doing so much dang dong runnin'! I got 32 miles in this past week. Two of the runs were 5:30am group runs with between 75 to 120 people showing up. Pretty cool to run in such a big group.

I've been watching way too many little snips of "The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". I keep catching it and if it's at a "good" part- I watch. Then I turn if off and go quote it with a heavy accent to my wife who now says she doesn't need to see it because I quoted the whole thing. Well, she doesn't need to see it anyway 'cause it's kind of dumb- but somehow it still kind of makes me chuckle. Speaking of chuckle... look at this...
Isn't that just terrible? Baby Sloth. But you laughed didn't you?
Haven't sold the Element yet. Don't really care one way or the other. We'll see what happens.
I have about three weeks of summer break left and then it's the beginning of Cross-Country practice. I hope the kids are ready to run. If not I'll just have to chase them. Maybe put on a scary mask or something. "Run I said! Run!" I tell you what, I bet they'd run if they saw little Baby Sloth come ridin' his little Superman scooter down the trail. I'd be right there with 'em.

1 comment:

kal said...

Me thinks I hear the faint squall of Cindi Lauper's voice in that picture.