Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The new game- running

Yesterday I went to the Starting Block. They are a running, triathlon outfitter next to the gym I go to. They put me on a treadmill and filmed me walking and running. Then they sold me these.

Notice the MU colors. I had become really frustrated the day before shopping at the mall for running shoes. First of all you can pretty much trust that the guy working at FootLocker doesn't know much about what you need. You know, "Try these on. Walk to the door and come back. "How do they feel?" "Uh, pretty good." "Good, meet me at the register." Well, enough of that. I actually got "fitted" for these shoes. Turns out there's a lot more to the different types of shoes than the colors and styling. I actually saved about $30.00 by getting the fitting done. If you are in the market for running shoes, you should find a place that does the fitting. It was free where I went.

No comments: