Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Dreams- More death and destruction

What the hell? Two nights ago I dreamed of a man being killed on power lines. Last night there was more death. I was walking down the street in a town I didn't recognize. It was warm and humid- perhaps New Orleans. I was with some guy and I'm not sure who he was, but I think it may have been Randy Jackson from American Idol. We were walking and talking. All of a sudden a man comes out of the dark, draws a large gun from his jacket, and starts shooting. Randy takes one in the gut and falls. I say I'll go get help and take off. The guy with the gun is after me, but luckily I can run fast in this dream. I somehow arrive at an apartment complex and turn to find him close behind me. I head upstairs and he starts shooting. He misses and I jump down to his floor and attack him. I put my thumbs in his eyes and poke out his eyes. I wake up... Not cool.

No comments: