Friday, May 15, 2009

Brainwashed Children Visit Columbia


If Columbia wasn't so diverse I guess we wouldn't be lucky enough to attract the attention of those who feel the need to let us know we're all DOOMED! I'd rather live in a town like mine than one where no one cares to protest, march, or assemble because everyone thinks and is the same- or at least pretends to be out of fear. Sort of like the town where I work.
Check out Drew's photos of the latest visitors to Columbia. Here. I wasn't at the march, but I would have liked to have observed it. Probably better I wasn't there- I might be in jail right now. Just can't stand people pushing their morality on me or others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just sad, those kids are going to grow up being hatemongers and probably end up in jail because of it. I wonder if those protesters realize they look like complete idiots to the rest of us?