Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Speed Poster

I have no time...so...
Some people have blogs and no entries. That's not a blog.
Someone stole one of our hanging basket ferns from the front of our house a couple of weeks ago. Those ferns are like my childeren man! I have considered booby trapping the rest of them.
Did my first ride in a year on Sunday. It was very nice. Big Tree, WINDY! Jason and I. Should have been Luke too, but he had other things going on. Riding after having a year off is very strange. I need new bibs.
Leslie and I did a fall scene in front of our house this year. This must be booby trapped too.
Cross-Country is interesting. Why are so many of the meets on Saturday? We've had some good results for a first year team- even a first place out of 114.
Alan, I can't keep up with your blog- holy moly.
I have four minutes...
Uh, uh, oh yeah, we've been "investing" in fall/halloween decor this year. It's fun. I didn't get to do any of that stuff growing up in the cult I was in. No white bread either. Now we have scary stuff around the house- YES!
Check out the smile on Butthead's face on his blog. www.thebutthead.blogspot.com He doesn't usually look like that.
Oh. Time's up. Ding ding.

No comments: