Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Have you seen my keys: Update

Well, about two hours after my last post I got a call from the gym. Some guy brought a set of keys up to the front desk from the "VIP" locker room. He said the keys had been back there for a couple of days and he figured someone would be missing them. So it wasn't a woman and they weren't in a purse. I don't understand how they got in the locker room though. Usually people take the keys off the front desk area when they're leaving. The locker room is back in the gym area. It must have been an old confused man who didn't know if he was coming or going or if he had got his exercise yet or not. I'm just glad to have them back.
Work started yesterday. I was in bed by 8:30 and lights out by 9:00. This will take a little getting used to.
Jason says I need to get a bike. I'm working on it. I may need a donated chamois.

3 comments:

kal said...

enh. still could have been a woman and a purse.

Prozenberger said...

An old confused man named Jonathan Kersha?

Let me know what you need, I can hook you up with clothes. Also, parts if you need them.

Beefcakes said...

Did I mention there's a sushi bar in the gym?