Tuesday, April 22, 2008

People who should stop telling others how to live- the short list

I just read an interesting article about this guy. Here. If all the facts in this article are true, I'd be looking for advice elsewhere. I'm not reallly surprised by what I read. I just find it irritating.

And here's his buddy who is apparently disin' him now that his rep is sliding.
She spends a lot of time talking about marriage. Funny, she's never actually been married herself. Tell Stedman I said hi.

Most of you don't know this guy. Try to keep it that way. He's a self proclaimed "slave" for Jesus. He always reminded me more of Mr. French from "Family Affair"

Oh wait, this one's dead. He can't do much harm in that state. HaHa.
Let's end on a positive note. This guy is worth listening to. Ohh yeah!

3 comments:

Judith Kaufman said...

Awesome post. And I totally agree!!

kal said...

amen.

Viola Jaynes said...

Great post. I also like your font size and color. It is easy to read and looks so nice and clean. Best wishes to you!