Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Empty Hands

I've been sitting here with my hands on the keyboard for a couple of minutes now waiting for the words to start appearing on the screen. It would seem I have blog block. I try to write to an audience sometimes and tell interesting or personally funny stories. Those things keep happening- I just haven't been writing about them for some reason. Maybe it's because I compare my blog to KAL's. His if first class in my opinion. But I'm not trying for the same blog. I guess I should just let it flow.
I could talk about the verbal slap I gave another teacher today. I got pretty angry. The principal walked up, stood there for a second listening, turned about, and walked away. I'm finding it's better for me, and the other party involved if I just go ahead and confront them about whatever I'm pissed about. I'm the kind of guy who holds onto stuff for a long time inside. It's not good for one to do this. I don't like to upset people though so I often don't say anything. I just boil inside and lay sleepless thinking about the problem. I think I solved this issue- and I'm over it. I'm not mad anymore- nor am I holding a grudge. So that's that.
I could also talk about hunting. It's not going so good at this point. Oh, I killed another deer. Unfortunately, it had been shot twice about two weeks prior to our meeting. It was a mercy killing as it turned out. I knew something was wrong as soon as the deer appeared. It looked like the fur on it's back was turned up. I shot and killed the animal. When I approached it, it had a huge chunk missing from it's back and another from its chest. Someone had not been a good shot. It's amazing the strength of these creatures to carry on with such wounds. I have great respect for them. I left the deer where it lay because there was no point in trying to salvage any meat- infection was obvious. I returned to where I shot the deer last weekend. There was nothing but a bare white skeleton left.
Oh, I got a new Element. Very nice and this time Galaxy Grey Metallic! Woooweee! It has some really nice performance upgrades from my '05, and some nice trim upgrades. One thing I'm a little disappointed with is the new five speed transmission. It's nice and smooth but it has a bit of a shift drone just before upshift that bugs me. I've been talking to some folks about it on theeownersclub some of them noticed the same thing. Maybe there will be a recall. I've been making a stink about it to Honda.
My wife started a blog. I'll suggest it to you now. Heretis Good thoughts.
I'm pregnant. No wait, that's not right. I'm not pregnant. Many people are though, so I better get back to saving the universe. Tata.

No comments: