Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Around the House of K.

So now I'm just inspired. Here's some shots from around the house this Christmas. Everything was designed by Leslie or by Leslie and her mom. I did the outside lights. Reminded me of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation getting up there on the roof. Last year, the first year I ever put up Christmas lights in my life, I had some "Witnesses" come by and preach to me while I was hanging the lights. The irony made me laugh.

























































3 comments:

kal said...

wow! looks great! I like the decorations and I like your room colors.

So did you feel a sense of "liberation" when decorating the rooftop? I certainly did when I decorated for the first time five years ago.

Anyway, great job ... you beat me to posting pics man!

Beefcakes said...

Funny you mention it, but yes, I did feel really good putting those lights up for the first time last year. It kind of felt like taking something back. Now if I could just get back all that offering money I gave as a naive kid. Oh well, I'm sure someone enjoyed a few nice lobster dinners with it.

kal said...

You know, I drank a few bottles of Dom Perignon following Ambassador Auditorium concerts. Thanks for buying it for me via tithes!