Saturday, February 28, 2009

F'in Old Man Winter


Gawd! Go away. Enough already. Winter needs to end. This has been a crap winter. Almost no snow, very cold for the most part, and boring. I just walk around my house going, "Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored." Freakin' sucks! I'm not built for this. I'm built for heat. I'm like a heat sink- long and slim. I disperse heat. Short round folk keep it in. Everything is dead. I like things alive and green. Winter has it's place, but it's worn out it's welcome. Beat it deadbeat!

I look forward to hearing the peep frogs peep. A true sign of spring. Soon enough I guess. March starts tomorrow and with that it's my birthday month and the month spring begins. Bring it. I wish you well on the ides of March.

P.S. Brady, your prize for GCF and LCM is on it's way. Took me a while to collect. You'll get it this week. Yeah!

3 comments:

Brady Beckham said...

Sweet action man.

Brady Beckham said...

just had my first box of Raisin bran in my office. You got screwed, because the one I just opened had 31 raisins.

Beefcakes said...

Haha! Nice. Enjoy.