Saturday, April 07, 2007

Strange Days

I'm a firm believer that good blogs have lots of pictures. Lately, I haven't had any good pictures and I think about that every time I have an entry. So here's a random:



This is Ziggy when he was just few weeks old. Here he is now:
He's a sweet boy and a pain in the ass! He's about seven months old (teenager). Yeah, he acts like one too. But things have been better since we got Olivia:
She's a miniature Schnauzer. Lot's of attitude but very sweet. She's about half Ziggy's size, but she handles him just fine. You know, not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog.

In other news, Folgers Coffee finally came out with something decent- Gourmet Supreme. It's actually good for cheap coffee. I'm a coffee snob and I wouldn't drink it if it was crap. Try it out.

In music news: check out Lotus if you haven't already. I downloaded "Germination" from Itunes and it's good stuff if you're into instrumental.

Drink Pyramid Thunderbolt IPA if you like hops- lots of hops. It has to be the hoppiest beer ever. 6.7%.
I think my next blog needs to just be about beer. I love beer. Only good beer though.
At the holidays, I find myself drinking beer and eating cookies. That's a personal choice.
Uh... This is from last Labor Day weekend. My first movie premier with none other than the fat man of cycling. Mr. Tim. Who's your daddy?
Just a couple more months and I'll be seeing this down in Mexico. Lesie is just about finished with her Masters in Counseling. She just got her Praxis test results back and she scored REALLY high. About 200 points above what she needed to. Very proud and happy for her. Your kid should be so lucky to have her for their counselor.
Until the time I am in Mexico, not much to do but wait for it to get warm again.
Did I mention it was 18 degrees last night? UG! This too will pass. Happy Easter! Whatever that means to you. To me it means I don't go back to work until Tuesday.









2 comments:

Brady Beckham said...

you're pretty

kal said...

I checked out Lotus on i-tunes and really dig their "world" album - had to download it. This is exactly the type of music I like to throw into my playlist for an evening in our hot tub.

Lotus reminds me of "Buddha Lounge" (vol. 1 and 2) and to some extent Thievery Corporation ... another one of my evening spa favorites.