Friday, March 30, 2007

Prankster

I recently saw a news report on our local news about a certain local news woman who is known at one of our local stations for pulling lots of pranks. She passed on some extremely valuable information I put to use the very next day. I can't tell you all I learned because you might use it on me, but I can and will tell you that putting scotch tape over the receiver button on a co-workers phone and then going to the other room and calling them is well worth the effort. You call them, they pick up the phone and say, "hello?" and the phone contiunes to ring. In my perticular situation this is even better because we have a brand new phone system and it makes the called person feel like they're doing something wrong. So they start pushing all kinds of buttons on the phone and generally getting really frustrated. The only drawback in my situation is that each phone has caller ID, so once they see the tape on the phone- I'm had.
The next prank I intend to use involves donuts and a certain pickling chemical that resembles powdered sugar. I'll let you know...

3 comments:

Prozenberger said...

Yah, dude I saw that stuff too. Gave me some good ideas for work too. Let me know how the donut thing turns out...

Jack McKrack said...

haha, that's pretty good. dick.

kal said...

dang. with posts like these, I am reminded of how boring it can be sometimes as a self-employed work-from-home guy. guess i could prank the UPS dude.