Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally...

I got a response. The teacher approached me and asked if I was the "prankster". "What do you mean?" "I mean are you the funny guy who keeps putting things on the door that fall in on me when I open it?" "Someone did that to you?" She was on to me, but I continued to play it off. Since then I have come clean on that. Speaking of clean, I also started messing with one of our custodians. He's a real nice guy and a lot of people give him a hard time. I knew he wouldn't mind if I took his plunger from his cleaning cart the other day while he was in one of the other bathrooms cleaning and stuck it to the inside of the opposing stall. That was a pretty spontaneous one that cracked me up pretty good. The next morning he asked me, "Did you have a good time playing with my plunger?"
I think winter needs to end...

No comments: